Food caterer Elsie’s Kitchen’s food hygiene grade has been downgraded to a C after a food poisoning incident in February involving dozens of people, said the Singapore Food Agency on Friday (May 31).
The agency said on its website that 52 people reported “having gastroenteritis symptoms” after eating food provided by the caterer on Feb 1.
Read more: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/elsie-kitchen-food-hygiene-grade-downgraded-after-poisoning-11585768
Following investigations, SFA adjusted the caterer’s food hygiene grade to a C with effect from last Friday, and the grade will be reviewed in a year. The caterer held an A grade previously.